Monday, March 19, 2018

The Wide Mouth Frog book and activity

Happy Spring! Here in the South, we have green grass, budding trees, and daffodils are swaying in the wind!
This time of year always reminds me of frogs, for some reason, and so I break out all my frog songs in addition to flowers, rain, chicks and bunnies.
This lesson uses a book, The Wide Mouthed Frog, pop up edition, and a frog puppet, which you don't need but it makes the lesson much more fun.  You may also want some young children who haven't learned quarter rest yet or you want to reinforce quarter rest with them. 
For this lesson, you are going to need to head over to facebook and check out the ofortunaorff page - there is a video with me going through the lesson!
You will need this book available here.
And a frog puppet,



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aimee. I am trying to find the video of The Wide Mouth Frog on your Facebook page but cannot find it. Can you help? Or email it to me @ cdecker@socratesacademy.us THANK YOU!!!
    Carolyn Decker

    ReplyDelete

Submitted comments will be posted after approval.